Monday, August 15, 2011

8-19-06

I wanted to use this photo as my Facebook profile picture... but I didn't have a digital copy of it. So, I had Eric scan it in... and apparently we don't have the world's best scanner. =/  So, I decided to open it in GIMP and see if I could change anything. I clicked on the "colors" tab. Then "levels". Then "auto" and "okay." It didn't make the picture quality go to perfect but it did help the colors a little.

 Before

After

P.S. I WILL get some more DIY/craft posts done soon, but between moving next week and everything that leads up to it... I haven't really had time to make anything. Plus I'm starting to pack things up. =/

Notes: I didn't take this picture... clearly. But it was scanned in and I tried to fix it a little. Maybe I'll revisit this picture again one day when my picture editing skills are awesome. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment