Serve in 12 Mini Cordials/Parfaits. (I served in 12 Mini Bowls.)
- ¼ cup butter, melted
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 ½ cups finely crushed chocolate wafers or graham crackers (I used chocolate Teddy Grahams)
- ½ cup chocolate chips (I used mini chocolate chips)
- ¼ cup finely chopped peanuts
- ½ cup chocolate syrup
- 1 8-oz package cream cheese, softened (I used "1/3 less fat" cream cheese)
- ½ cup peanut butter
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 tbsp milk
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 8 oz-container whipped topping or fresh-made whipping cream (I used Cool Whip)
- Chocolate shavings or chopped nuts for garnish, optional (I used Cool Whip, chopped peanuts, and mini chocolate chips for garnish.)
Add a few chocolate chips and some chopped peanuts on top of the cookie crumbs. Drizzle with the chocolate syrup.
In a bowl, combine cream cheese and peanut butter until smooth. Add powdered sugar, milk and vanilla, mix together until well-blended. Gently fold in whipped topping or whipped cream. Carefully spoon mixture into glasses. (I actually spooned the mixture into a baggie, cut the corner out, and piped it into the glasses.)
Garnish with chocolate shavings or add another drizzle of chocolate syrup and some chopped peanuts. Refrigerate a couple of hours until set.
Eric and I bought these little "tasting party" dishes at Pier 1 for fun one day. I especially love the little spoons! We went to pier1.com and found this recipe, along with a few other recipes I pinned on Pinterest.