Monday, November 7, 2011

Greener Swiffer Update

I've been meaning to post this for a few weeks now...

I wrote a post last month about how I made my Swiffer Wet Jet greener. It turned out really cool, and worked really well that day. I was so excited!

Until I got it out a week later and all of the vinegar was gone! I don't know if it leaked out because the seal wasn't as tight, or because there were two sets of holes poked into the container, or because having it in the laundry room evaporated all of the vinegar. (The last one is the least likely though because I've always kept my Wet Jet in the laundry room, and the Swiffer solution never evaporated.)

So I don't know if I will get around to Part 2. I was going to make reusable mop pads out of microfiber or something... but I may just have to buy one of these instead. Boo...

No comments:

Post a Comment